Typical Borrower Profile
We work with profitable, privately held businesses led by experienced management who face capital access constraints as a result of heightened regulatory pressure on banks, and the company’s size, timing, and/or complexity.
$15 - $300 million
$5 - $50 million
$10 - $500 million
- Generally, private companies owned by private
equity firms or owners/operators
- Effective and experienced management teams
- Defensible market share
- Solid historical financial performance,
including a steady cash flow
- High degree of recurring revenue
- Diversity of customers, markets, products,
- Differentiated products or services
- Recapitalizations & Refinancings
- Management Buyouts, LBOs
- Acquisition Financings
- Shareholder Liquidity Events
- Growth Capital Investments
OFS Capital Corporation maintains a diversified and senior secured focused portfolio. While we primarily invest in senior secured loans, our investment strategy allows us to selectively make equity investments when we identify a strong opportunity.
Our proprietary loan origination capabilities and long-standing sponsor relationships provide access to the many diverse industry groups included in our portfolio.
We seek to partner with companies that are industry leaders with attractive industry dynamics and a proven management team.